Sunday, December 4, 2011

2008 NBA Finals: Vladimir Radmanovic is challenged by Paul Pierce near the 3 point line

2008 NBA Finals: Senator John Kerry sits courtside with Swift Boat veterans who doubt that he was ever in Cambodia

2008 NBA Finals: Kobe Bryant, Vladimir Radmanovic and a very blurry Leon Powe (photograph taken from the upper deck)
2008 NBA Finals: Lamar Odom attempts a tough shot as PJ Brown and James Posey of the Celtics look on. Ronny Turiaf heads in for a rebound.

2008 NBA Finals: Pau Gasol prepares for a free throw. Also pictured: Ray Allen

2008 NBA Finals: Sasha Vujacic drives past Paul Pierce, Lamar Odom sets screen

2008 NBA Finals: Kobe Bryant is defended by James Posey

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a researcher, reporter and conference producer with experience spanning the aerospace & defense, biopharma, chemical, consumer electronics, energy, homeland security, human resources and IT markets.

In January I rejoined Worldwide Business Research, where I serve as program manager for Consumer Returns, SCMchem and the Digital Travel Summit.

I have an M.S. in science and medical journalism from Boston University (Dec 2008) and did my undergraduate work at Indiana University, majoring in journalism and political science (May 2001). After interning for the Chicago Tribune as a collegian, I landed my first real gig in the Windy City: I was a senior technology writer for I-Street magazine (Sept 2001-Feb 2003). I covered nanotech and biotech startups. From March-November 2003, I worked for a newsletter publisher (Exchange Monitor Publications) in DC, covering congressional hearings, the NRC & DHS.


Sally Lightfood Crab